Diet, Alcohol or homeopathic non surgery solutions

The Forum is designed to enable patients and others concerned with lipoma to interact with each other.

Lipomas are benign fatty tumors that occur as bulges under the skin. Since the only proven therapy for lipomas is surgery , collagenase injection represents a potential minimally invasive approach for humans which may be a therapeutic advantage over the current options.
Forum rules
Discussions on virtually any aspect of lipomas are acceptable, however, please abide by the following guidelines.

Blatant commercial solicitations and advertisements will be deleted. Human Lipomas Patient Discussion Forum does not provide or endorse any medical advice.

Please note: The Forum is presented as a service to those affected by this disease. BioSpecifics Technologies can accept no responsibility for the accuracy, nor the content, of the information posted.

Diet, Alcohol or homeopathic non surgery solutions

Postby lumptydumpty » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:37 am

I've heard a lot of about lipomas being linked to alcohol and also dairy.

The only "cures" that have seemed to be found beyond surgery or lipo, seem to be will homeopathic solutions. These things don't work over night just the same as lipomas not forming over night. That to me seems to be the most appealing part of the injection, quick results.

Maybe some things to look into or discuss are;

• Turmeric and olive oil mixed and rubbed onto the lipoma
• Changing the dairy intake and overall diet
• Lessen the alcohol intake
• Lose weight ( I know they say it's not related - but extra fat seems very easily related in my mind )
• Apple cider vinegar or acidic additions to what you ingest daily

Anyone tried these with any results?
lumptydumpty

Re: Diet, Alcohol or homeopathic non surgery solutions

Postby cigi » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:45 pm

I have tried making a turmeric paste and applying it to the area once or twice a day, over a period of about a month, and noticed no difference. It was very messy, too! Sorry, it didn't work for me :(
cigi

Return to The Human Lipoma Discussion Forum