CBD for dogs?

The Forum is designed to enable people concerned with Canine lipoma to interact with each other.

Lipomas are benign fatty tumors that occur as bulges under the skin. There is a strong need for a minimally invasive approach for canines.
Forum rules
Discussions on virtually any aspect of lipomas are acceptable, however, please abide by the following guidelines.

Blatant commercial solicitations and advertisements will be deleted. Canine Lipomas Patient Discussion Forum does not provide or endorse any medical advice.

Please note: The Forum is presented as a service to those affected by this disease. BioSpecifics Technologies can accept no responsibility for the accuracy, nor the content, of the information posted.

CBD for dogs?

Postby Maarten » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:26 am

Hello folks have you at any point attempted cannabis as an option solution for your wiped out canines? I've heard that CBD Hemp is currently a thing for canines with joint inflammation, bargained safe frameworks, stretch reactions, hostility and stomach related issues.Well they said it was truly protected in view of the low THC, CBD hemp won't make your pupper high.I was perusing some data here about CBD here in ilovegrowingmarijuana,com/cbd-in-medical-marijuana/.I would particularly welcome any thoughts and exhortation in regards to on this issue on puppies utilizing cannabis as an option home grown prescription. Much appreciated ahead of time to those who'll reply.
Maarten

Return to The Canine Lipoma Discussion Forum