Can Lipomas Be Cured By Herbal Medicine?

The Forum is designed to enable patients and others concerned with lipoma to interact with each other.

Lipomas are benign fatty tumors that occur as bulges under the skin. Since the only proven therapy for lipomas is surgery , collagenase injection represents a potential minimally invasive approach for humans which may be a therapeutic advantage over the current options.
Forum rules
Discussions on virtually any aspect of lipomas are acceptable, however, please abide by the following guidelines.

Blatant commercial solicitations and advertisements will be deleted. Human Lipomas Patient Discussion Forum does not provide or endorse any medical advice.

Please note: The Forum is presented as a service to those affected by this disease. BioSpecifics Technologies can accept no responsibility for the accuracy, nor the content, of the information posted.

Can Lipomas Be Cured By Herbal Medicine?

Postby royjones » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello everyone. I’ve been searching for an answer for a long time. I have multiple lipomas throughout my body. I could be wrong, but I noticed it develops as soon as I start working out. Lipomas develop exactly right by the muscles I work on. Here’s what I found out and wanted to share in case someone already tried... There is a clinic in Florida called “Dr. Morse’s Herbal Health Club” and from what they say, it will help you if you get into their herbal program. They offer a free service where you can ask doctor a question and in a few weeks or so he responds in a video recording posted on their YouTube channel. I tried posting links, but this site treats it as spam. So silly. I am posting this question on different forums. Have you heard of them? Thank you.
royjones

Re: Can Lipomas Be Cured By Herbal Medicine?

Postby gsharma » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Hello Roy,
I am not sure about herbal Medicines but i was seeing some video on you tube about water therapy and Bragg's Apple cider vinegar.
Some got his lipoma cured by water therapy , where person do not eat anything and just survive on Water.

I see on youtube some one in london got his lipoma cured by water therapy.

You can do your research in that direction also and try that if at all it is possible

Note : Try anything and every thing after research and on your own risk :)

Thanks
gsharma

Return to The Human Lipoma Discussion Forum